Chris T. Holland, President and Founder
He's not your typical leadership consultant.
He's walked in your shoes.
He believes that ...
- Achieving rapid business results is the prime directive;
- Breaking through logjams at top levels of Executive Leadership and Boards of Directors is not for the faint of heart;
- Professionals collaborate best when they have a compelling focus, a deadline, something of value to bring to the table, a curious mind, commitment to an agreed-upon approach, and a grasp of the whole;
- There's wisdom in the customer and in the people closest to the action and it's the job of leadership to engage it for the betterment of the enterprise;
- Being political savvy is a requirement for leadership career success;
- Continuous Improvement Methods must drive organizational performance;
- People excel when they're doing what they love; and
- Leadership is a sacred responsibility not to be taken lightly.
... and he has the know-how to help others be successful at bringing each one to life.Chris' background